Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Psst – Wanna know a secret?

Hello Free Keon and Slammin' Sam on Sports Media Readers!
I have an exciting announcement. Thanks to Mike Lynch at Seamheads.com, I've joined forces with the baseball enthusiasts there, starting today. In addition to Seamheads blogging, I will continue my contributions to Free Keon. Keep clicking here for Slammin' Sam's Links and non-baseball coverage. Thanks for your support!

Here's a preview of my Seamheads debut:

Psst – Wanna know a secret? A lot of your heroes weren’t the men you thought they were. The reality of the game they played differs from your ideal picture too. OK, I guess that’s not really a surprise. But more often than not, histories paint romantic pictures of yesterday’s stars. Perhaps some childhood mischief or an 0-4 day snuck into the story. Rarely is there reason to worry about anything that would besmirch your favorite hitter or pitcher in most retrospectives. Zev Chafets’ “Cooperstown Confidential” is a delightful dastardly exception.

Sam Miller/Free Keon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
[Valid Atom 1.0]